- Updated internal SDK version to 2.6, that's why should only be used with OpenKM 6.4.45 and upper.
- Allow configure as a service Linux
- When a user logout if it has a periodic task the system don't store that info and after every login show that the task was stopped. Solved.
- After a login into the system the application store (if it's empty) that user to run periodic tasks after reboot
- Every time the application start it uses a previous user logged into the system to run periodic tasks
- Support to install as a Windows Service
- Solved a concurrency bug when there are two or more task executing at the same time
- Added SetMetadataProcessor and DownloadProcessor
- Updated OpenKM SDK to version 2.5
- There was a bug when make a double click when running a task
- File extensions in plugins where not working properly because of capital letters
- If there were too much columns in a plugin configuration the edit phase dind't work
- Solved a bug when a metadata property is required but the field was empty
- Solved a bug which blocks properties file when error
- Created a plugin to uplaod files from a folder without a properties file
- Solved a bug with cron. The task was execution ok but the log had a wrong date of event.
- Added a condition for files. If they are still writing by other process they will be not imported.
- Added backup possibility to existing plugnis. This will create a copy of every file used in this execution inside <execution_folder>/backup/<task_name>/<date>-<execution_id> folder
- Added a footer to indicate current version
- Added confirmation windows for critical operations
- Add a button to remove all logs of a task
- Remove event logs for deleted tasks
- Built in plugins:
- Added an option to skip columns from data files