Changelog of version 3.x
SDK for Java 3.x
- Released 2020-06-19
- "THIS IS A MAJOR UPGRADE", because there are more than 360 methods in the Webservice class we have decided to split the methods by type. The methods in the Webservices class still are available but marked as deprecated. In future we will remove them. Take the sample below as a guide about the change applied.
In the previous version:
ws.login(user, password); Folder folder = ws.createFolder("1be884f4-5758-4985-94d1-f18bfe004db8", "test");
From version 3.8:
ws.login(user, password); Folder folder = ws.folder.createFolder("1be884f4-5758-4985-94d1-f18bfe004db8", "test");
Note in previous versions was used ws.createFolder methods and from version 3.8 we suggest using ws.folder.createFolder
- Improvement in the REST errors. Has been updated the data and how errors are thrown across the REST service.
- The method getContent has been updated. Currently, download EML or MSG file type either the stream of type "application/octet-stream".
- New variable "context" in the method getMailsPaginated.
- New variable "authorVisible" in the ProfileDocProperties class.
- New variable "authorVisible" in the ProfileFldProperties class.
- New variable "authorVisible" in the ProfileRecProperties class.
- New variables "authorVisible", "parentVisible", "subscribedVisible", "subscribedUsersVisible" and "typeVisible" in the ProfileMailProperties class.
- Fixed bug in BreadCrumbItem class was missing the variable "nodeType".
- Addew new methods for sharding.
- Released 2020-03-25
- Solved a bug in parameters in all the RestPlugin methods ( executePluginPost, executePluginPostReturnFile, executePluginGet, executePluginGetReturnFile ).
- Change in the relations, the variable named "user" now is named "author".
- Added new variable "numRecords" in the ZipDownloadEvaluationResult.
- Added new variable "saveSearchVisible" in the Profile.
- A new method getClusterUuid.
- A new method importDocument used to huge import.
- A new method importFolder used to huge import.
- Released 2020-02-14
- Added new hasEncryption and hasAttachmentnew variables in ChildNodeBase.
- Classes Token and TaskInstance modified.
- Relations of type Group now have author variable.
- Improvements in workflow services the "List<FormElement> values" has been changed to "Map<String, String> propertiesMap".
- Changes in getRoles and getUsers methods.
- Changes in saveReport method. Now it returns a Document object.
- Fix saveQuery method always was returning value 0.
- A new method liveEditSetContent.
- A new method getMimeTypes.
- A new method restore.
- A new method
- A new method
- A new method
- Released 2019-11-12
- The method executeSqlQuery now returns SqlQueryResults.
- When logout is executed the authentication token is also removed.
- A new method hasSecurityRecursive.
- A new method isAdmin.
- A new method extendedRecordCopy.
- Renamed method createFromTemplate to createDocumentFromTemplate.
- Renamed method updateFromTemplate to updateDocumentFromTemplate.
- A new method createFolderFromTemplate.
- A new method createRecordFromTemplate.
- A new method generateDownloadReportToken.
- A new method saveReport.
- A new method getSessionId.
- A new method getLiveEditRestrictedMimeTypes.
- A new method liveEditCheckin.
- A new login method ( now you can set expiration in days and restriction by IP )
- Change in the methods generateDownloadToken ( new parameter preview is used to set expiration to less than 1 minute ).
- Now the method returns the single token, the user must build the download URL. The previous version was returning the full URL.
- The ChildNodeBase object returned by pagination methods now has a variable parent.
- Added variable description and note in QueryParams. Now you can do a search by description and notes content.
- Applied CamelCase in some URL, the affected methods are:
- All the Property groups methods ( metadata )
- Released 2019-07-05
- There're a lot of changes between SDK version 2.x and 3.X the most important considerations for migration between versions are:
- Almost methods existing in version 2.x it continues existing in version 3.x
- Have been added new methods, specially for FilePlan, Task, Conversion, etc...
- Now in almost methods should be used UUID either path. The path has been deprecated in almost methods and no longer will continue working.
- Authentication mechanism changed, now is based in a token. Now first is created the OKMWebservice object and then must be executed the login method.
- The OpenKM connection URL has been changed from http://localhost:8080/OpenKM to http://localhost:8080/openkm ( now the context is lowercase ).