After installing the Printer Tool, because the OKMPrinter daemon is not started, is mandatory to restarting the operating system for proper operation.
Steps to uninstall the application correctly:
- Go to the Control Panel, select the Uninstall a program option.
- Look in the list for the application "OKMPrinterSetup" or "OKMPrinterSetup_x64" depending on the architecture of your operating system, and uninstall it.
- Select the "Automatically close applications and attempt to restart them after setup is complete" option and press the "OK" button.
- Go to the Control Panel and select the "See devices and printers" option.
- Click the right button of the Mouse on the OKMPrinter icon, select the "Remove device" option and give "Yes" to the pop-up message.